Perfect Wedding Ceremony Package $1999
Introducing: Perfect Wedding Ceremony Sound
With DJ Jack Barros
Your guests will hear every word you say, even the whispered “I DO’s”
Your choice of songs for all parts of your wedding ceremony
- Prelude to Postlude
Professional Digital Sound System
- 4 or more speakers placed strategically around the room
- Ensures everyone hears every word of your vows
Professional quality Wireless Microphones
- Up to 4 Wireless lavaliere (clip-on) microphones
- Up to 4 Wireless handheld microphones
- Up to 4 microphone stands
Includes up to 2 performers
- Professional Wedding DJ Jack Barros
- Trained Wedding Assistant
A: Prices range from $ 250 – $5000
A: There are many options available. To put it simply
1 Single Instrument Costs $250 – $2500
- Keyboardist: Organ/Piano
- Horns: Trumpet/Flute
- Strings: Violin/Cello/Harp
2 Instruments Costs $500 – $ $3500
3 Instruments Costs $750 – $5000
Disc Jockey Costs $250 -$2500
- One speaker & One microphone
- Two Speakers and two microphones
- Four Speakers and four microphones
A: Depends on the venue where the ceremony will be held.
- How are the acoustics of the room?
- Larger venues may present an issue
- Has performed for hundreds of brides and grooms.
- Over 30 yrs as a Pro Wedding DJ.
- Member of Toastmasters International (Speech, and leadership training organization).
- Emily Post book of wedding etiquette trained.
- BS is Electronic Engineering.
- Published author of Bridal Songs Your Guide to Wedding Ceremony Music.
- I love what I do and would love to do it for you!